miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2012

Methods For Nail Biting Me?


Methods For Nail Biting Me?, I have long nails but every time I have the nerves or anxiety bite me. Eh tried chewing gum but it does not work. Tambn try garlic glaze wear and nothing ... some methods

I think I can think of several things xD

1 - Keep your nails painted with some enamel (which is non-toxic, obviously) so every time you bite your nails you eat the enamel, and you remember aruinandolo mordertelas not.
2 - Dip the tip of your fingers in a very bitter as lemon or something.
3 - Ask someone you trust to be with you to correct you.
4 - Scratch soap, so to remember not to bite.
5 - Imagine that every time you do, there are people watching and it's shameful, it will make you take off the usual (for me it worked).
6 - Put on gloves

Well, as far as I ... No more ideas occur to me haha xD
Greetings!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario